Terms and Conditions for Alberta Creek Resort and Marina, Inc.
Please note the following information about your reservation. By creating a user account with Alberta Creek Resort and Marina, Inc. and checking the Terms and Conditions box, you agree to the following:
- We will charge your credit card a deposit at the time of your reservation and the balance 2 weeks prior to your arrival for all Items other than Boat and Equipment Rentals.
- The deposit for Lodging is $25 per unit reserved. The deposit for RV Sites is $10 per site reserved.
- Lodging and RV site cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to arrival or the full amount applies.
- A $25 cancellation fee applies for Lodging.
- A $5 per day cancellation fee applies for RV sites.
- Damages or missing items will be charged to you.
- 3 Day Minimum required for Lodging and RV sites on Major Holidays.
Additional Lodging Terms and Conditions:
- No pets are allowed in our lodging units. A charge of $200 will be made if a pet is discovered in your unit.
- Lodging check-in is 3pm, check-out is 11am.
- If fishing with a guide, please remove your luggage before launching in the morning – you may not be back before check-out time.
- There is a $20 per person, per night charge for lodging guests over the stated maximum occupancy of the lodging you are reserving.
- No fish cleaning in the lodging rentals. We offer a complimentary fishing cleaning station at the end of “B” dock.
- All lodging units are non-smoking.
- Missing key fee = $100.
- Upon departure of units the following will need to be completed:
- All trash must be bagged.
- All dishes must be washed. If there is a dishwasher in your unit, start the dishwasher upon departure.
- All towels/linens must be in one pile for housekeeping to pick up.
- If these are not completed there will be a $150 fee applied.
Additional Boats and Equipment Terms and Conditions:
- Must be 18 years or older to rent Boats.
- $500 damage deposit is required on the day of boat rental. $100 damage deposit for tubes. Major Credit Card only, NO CASH,NO DEBIT CARD accepted for damage deposit.
- 24 hours required for cancellation for Boats and Equipment Rentals.
- A $25 cancellation fee will be applied if cancelled in less than 24 hours.
- Deposits are Cash Only.
- Damage to equipment will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- There are no refunds on early returns.
- Prices plus gas & oil apply.
- Late arrivals get 15 minutes to show.
- Late returns will be charged pro-rata.
- Speed limit is 5 mph, no wake/waves (Speeding Fee= $100). Once you have passed the “No Wake” Buoy you can ccelerate as appropriate for your vessel.
- Renters and any additional drivers must be at least 18 years old with a valid United States Driver’s License and credit card. All drivers must have previous boat driving experience.
- If the following conditions exist on the lake; heavy rain lasting more than 45 minutes; lightening; tornado warnings; high wind advisories or any condition that Alberta Creek Resort and Marina considers unsafe boating conditions, then the reservation fees will be credited. Weather credits can only be given in person on the day of the rental and are based on actual weather conditions on the lake at the time of the rental not future weather forecasts.
- 24 hours required for cancellation for the RV Park Pavilion or Boat Ramp Pavilion Rentals.
- If you want electricty when renting our RV Pavilion, you must rent RV Site #28 in addition to the RV Park Pavilion.
- Our Boat Ramp Pavilion does not have electricity.
- 6.5% General Sales Tax County & State for Lodging and Boats & Equipment Rentals.
- There is an additional 5% State Lodging Tax for all Lodging.
Last Revised On: 02/12/2018