Lake Texoma Boat Rentals
Lake Texoma boat rentals, kayak rentals, and tube rentals available:
- Store: Monday – Thursday 6am-3pm
- Friday-Saturday 6am-9pm
- Sunday 6am-9pm
- Cafe: Friday-saturday 8am-3pm and 5pm-9pm
- Sunday 8am -3pm
|2021 Rates||1 hr||2 hrs||4 hrs||6 hrs||8 hrs||12 hrs||24 hrs||Deposit|
(6 ppl max)
24′ 140hp (8 ppl max)
- $500 damage deposit is required on the day of boat rental.
- $100 damage deposit for Tubes.
- Major Credit Card only. NO CASH, NO DEBIT CARD accepted for damage deposit.
- There are no refunds on early returns
- Prices plus gas and oil apply
- Damage to equipment will result in forfeiture of deposit
- Late arrivals get 15 minutes to show
- Late returns will be charged pro-rata
- 24 hours required for cancellation
- Speed limit is 5 mph, no wake/waves (Speeding Fee= $100). Once you have passed the “No Wake” Buoy you can accelerate as appropriate for your vessel.
- Renters and any additional drivers must be at least 18 years old with a valid United States Driver’s License and credit card. All drivers must have previous boat driving experience.
- If the following conditions exist on the lake; heavy rain lasting more than 45 minutes; lightning; tornado warnings; high wind advisories or any condition that Alberta Creek Resort and Marina considers unsafe boating conditions, then the reservation fees will be credited. Weather credits can only be given in person on the day of the rental and are based on actual weather conditions on the lake at the time of the rental, not future weather forecasts.
- See terms & conditions for more details
Disclaimer: Alberta Creek Resort & Marina assumes no liability for safety to persons or damage to equipment while operating watercraft. Think Safety First while on or around the water!
Enjoy the day on the Lake Texoma cruising around on a boat!
Enjoy the day on Lake Texoma tubing behind your ski boat!